17 Goals that can create a more sustainable world
What are the SDGs?
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), otherwise known as the Global Goals, are a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity.
Our planet faces massive economic, social and environmental challenges. To combat these, the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) define global priorities and aspirations for 2030. They represent an unprecedented opportunity to eliminate extreme poverty and put the world
on a sustainable path.
Governments worldwide have already agreed to these goals. Now it is time for people and business to take action. The SDGs put corporate responsibility and sustainability efforts firmly into context with the global challenges we face.
The 17 Sustainable Development Goals
What are the benefits to embracing the SDGs?
- The SDGs have now become an important part of a companies sustainability and ESG reporting
- Adherence to the goals increase corporate security and resilience, plus regulation compliance
- 78% of consumers are more likely to buy from a company with commitment to the SDG’s
- The SDG opportunity can create up to $12 trillion in profits for businesses by 2030
- Improve lifestyle choices and become more mindful
- Reduce your impact and save time, energy, and money
- Support the push towards creating a more sustainable world
How do I contribute towards the SDGs?
Sustainalife Development Goals - https://www.sustainalife.co.uk/business
Sustainalife Lifestyle Goals